Our Electrical Repair Services
Whether you need commercial or residential electrical repair, our electricians are ready to help. As always, our goal is to exceed your expectations on every job we perform. Some of our common electrical repairs include:
We have responded to many common generator problems, including:
- Cracked generators
- Leaking generators
- Improper engine load
- Radiator damage
- Lack of fuel pressure
Malfunctioning generator controls and sensors
Generator power failure
American Mechanical will troubleshoot and thoroughly inspect your entire system to not just fix the generator issue, but to find and repair the root of the problem.
Commercial Electrical Repairs
Need a commercial electrician in Virginia Beach? We can help with the following and more:
- Electrical code corrections to get your building compliant with all Virginia codes and safety standards.
- Lighting repairs, including ballast replacement for your fluorescent lighting and basic repairs on your parking lot or other outdoor lighting. We can even help with your signs and ground lights.
- Circuit breaker and panel repairs
- Rewiring, including phone wiring, network wiring, and more
- Security system and fire alarm repairs
- And more
Circuit Breaker Repairs
Keep tripping your circuit breakers? We can help with panel changes and upgrades, and can also install dedicated circuitry for your most important appliances. We have extensive experience helping our Virginia Beach customers with:
- Overloaded circuits
- Short circuiting
- Ground faults
- And more
We’ll make sure you’re not in the dark (unless you want to be!). Our lighting repair services include:
- Ballast replacement for your fluorescent lighting
- Outdoor lighting repair for decks, pools, piers, and more
- Recessed lighting repair
- Switch and dimmer switch repair
Don’t see your electrical repair listed?
If one of your appliances isn’t working right and you’re not sure what kind of repair you need, our electricians can troubleshoot the problem. We can help with all types of electrical fixture replacement, rewiring, and more. Our electricians can also offer advice on how to make your home more energy efficient, such as replacing your current lighting with LED lighting.
Electrical Amperage Draws
When any electrical component operates it draws electricity. This electricity is measured in amperage. The more electricity a component uses the higher the amperage draws. American Mechanical technicians are specifically trained translate the amperage draws and to make recommendations to decrease the amperage draw from related equipment. CALL AMERICAN MECHANICAL FOR A FREE ELECTRICAL PANEL INSPECTION!