Air Conditioning Repair & Installation in Chesapeake, VA
For a Job Done Right, Call American Mechanical, Inc. Today!
There’s nothing fun about a broken-down air conditioner in the middle of summer. When you’re sweating the prospect of finding someone who can repair or replace it, make the right call and reach out to the experienced Chesapeake air conditioning repair and installation experts at American Mechanical, Inc.! For 25 years, we’ve built a reputation for excellence in both the quality of the work we perform and the customer service we provide, and we take that reputation seriously with each and every service we provide. There’s a reason we set ourselves apart, and we’d love to show you why!
When John Cornett founded American Mechanical back in 1994, he made it his mission to create a business that was focused on the customer, not just his bottom line. His belief in integrity, transparency, and quality offered customers an experience that put their home and their satisfaction at the forefront. Today, we’re proud to carry on that same mission, and we make it a point to deliver nothing short of an exceptional experience each and every time. You can always count on us to be honest, upfront, and recommend the best possible solution for your air conditioning needs.
Has your air conditioner broken down? Have it repaired or replaced by calling the Chesapeake air conditioning repairs and installations experts from American Mechanical at (757) 347-8549!
Repair or Replace?
If your air conditioner breaks down, you’ll have an important question to answer: should you repair the system or replace it completely? This isn’t always an easy question to answer, and everyone’s situation is unique. Obviously if your system is still under warranty, you should have it repaired as it more than likely won’t cost you anything out of pocket. But if not, you’ll need to keep a few extra things in mind.
Here are a few different factors that could influence whether you should repair or replace:
- Repair cost: How much will repairing the problem cost? If a repair is a significant expense, you may be better off simply replacing your system.
- System age: How old is your air conditioner? The older it gets, the more likely it is that you should simply replace it. The average air conditioner lasts up to around 12 years on average, and 15 years if you maintain it regularly.
- System features: Does your system have energy monitoring, smart home connectivity, zoning, or variable fan speeds? Modern units do, and you can enjoy them too by replacing!
- Energy usage: Do you dread your energy bills over the summer months? Older systems consume far more energy. If your system is one of them, you may want to simply replace it and save.
- Operating components: Does your system run on outdated technology, such as R-22 Freon? Older parts may no longer be manufactured, which means you may have to update to get your system working again!
If you need a simple repair or complete overhaul and replacement, American Mechanical, Inc. is here to help. When you trust your home to us, we’re going to do everything we can to ensure the job is done right the first time. It’s this approach that prioritizes the service you receive and the results we deliver which has made us one of the leading names in air conditioning services in the Chesapeake area.
For a system replacement consultation or to have your current system inspected, contact American Mechanical today.