Norfolk AC Repair & Installation
Call the Experts at American Mechanical, Inc.
When air conditioner issues leave you sweating in your own home, you need a dependable Norfolk air conditioning repairs company who can fix the issue quickly so you can get back to enjoying your life in comfort. For 25 years, we’re the name that customers in Norfolk have trusted for the repair and installation services they need. We understand the frustration of not having air conditioning when you need it, and that’s why we get to the root of the problem, and then recommend the ideal solution for getting the issue fixed. We’re upfront about your system, including offering you different repair options so you can make the right choice for your home.
When owner John Cornett opened American Mechanical back in 1994, he did so with a mission of providing customers with honest and trustworthy services for their home’s most important systems. Our Norfolk air conditioning repair and installation team is highly-trained and equipped with the latest tools in order to serve you better and get you the results you’re looking for faster. We service all major makes and models of equipment, so you can rest assured that your home is in good hands. We guarantee professional, high-quality workmanship and outstanding customer service each and every time.
Schedule your air conditioning repair or installation today; call American Mechanical at (757) 347-8549!
Repair or Replace?
One of the most common and yet important questions we’re often asked is should I repair or replace my broken air conditioner? There’s no straightforward answer to this, as everyone’s system is unique. The only way to know for sure is to have yours inspected by one of our Norfolk air conditioning experts who will give you their honest opinion. At American Mechanical, we never try to upsell you on services you don’t need, so you can rest assured that our recommendation truly has your best interests at heart.
Here are a few factors that influence whether you should repair or replace your air conditioner:
- System age: On average, an air conditioner can reasonably be expected to last anywhere from 10 to 12 years. If well-maintained, they can last as long as 15 years. However, any older than that and it’s probably going to be more beneficial to repair.
- Cost of repairs: How much is the repair going to cost? If your system is older and the proposed repair is expensive, you may be better of simply replacing your system outright.
- System features: Does your air conditioner enjoy some of the latest features that modern units have, such as smart home connectivity, energy saving settings, zoning, and variable fan speeds? If not, replacing could help you enjoy these features for the first time!
- Energy usage: Are your energy bills causing you to dread the summer months, purely because you know you’re going to have to run your air conditioner? A new, energy-efficient system can help with that!
- Operating components: Does your existing system run on outdated parts, including R-22 Freon refrigerant? This will no longer be produced soon, so now’s the time to update!
Whether you need a small and simple repair or a total system replacement, when you trust American Mechanical, you can be sure the job’s going to be done right. We’re not happy with our work until you’re happy with it, and that approach is what sets us apart and makes us one of the leading names in the Norfolk area.
Have your system inspected or receive a new system consultation by contacting American Mechanical today.