A Local Plumbing Company You Can Trust
Backed by over 40 years of experience and a passion for quality service at fair prices, you can always trust American Mechanical, Inc. when you need a skilled Chesapeake plumber. Our reputation with residential and commercial customers is unmatched, and our licensed professionals receive ongoing training, in order to stay up-to-date on all the latest industry advancements. We even follow up after every service visit, to ensure your experience lives up to our high standards of success. Call today for a friendly and experienced plumber in Chesapeake, VA, and experience the American Mechanical difference for yourself.
Our Chesapeake plumbing services include:
- Backflow Testing
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Clogged Toilet
- Commercial Plumbing Service
- Fixture Services
- Garbage Disposal Services
- Gas Line Installation
- Leak Detection
- Hydro Jetting
- Plumbing Inspections
- Shower & Tub Installation
- Sump Pump Services
- Water Heater Installation & Repair
- Tankless Water Heater Installation & Repair
- Water Filtration Services
- And more!
To schedule a service with an experienced plumber in Chesapeake, call (757) 347-8549.
Plumbing Repair Services in Chesapeake
At American Mechanical, we provide Chesapeake plumbing repairs to take care of your essential equipment. Our technicians are also trained to handle all the cutting-edge tools and technology on the market, allowing us to provide nothing less than the best when it comes to your plumbing system. We offer guaranteed quality on all our repair services, and are committed to improving energy efficiency in the process—if we see an area where you could be saving money, we promise to help. Best of all, our Master Plumbers have dealt with even the toughest plumbing problems, so you can count on us to diagnose your issue quickly and provide repairs before you know it!
Call today to schedule repairs for:
- Water heaters
- Garbage disposals
- Sink and/or faucets
- Gas pipes
- Water lines
Chesapeake Sewer & Drain Services
You know what they say about sewer and drain lines, right? Out of sight, out of mind. Yet just because you do not see these lines does not mean they aren’t among the most integral components of your plumbing system. Drain clogs can cause major problems for your home if not dealt with quickly and efficiently. And sewage damage is not only costly to clean up, but may pose serious health risks for yourself and your family. For sewer and drain services in Chesapeake that will keep your property clean and your family safe at all times, call American Mechanical. Our Chesapeake plumbers provide a full range of options for your sewer and drain system, and will work to keep your lines flowing smoothly for years to come.
American Mechanical proudly offers the following drain and sewer services in Chesapeake:
- Drain Cleaning: If you have noticed slow water flow throughout your home, foul odors coming from your plumbing system, pools of water around your drains, or even back-ups in your sink, shower, and toilets, it’s probably time to call American Mechanical for drain cleaning. Our technicians offer drain snaking to break apart clogs and hydro jetting to scrub drain lines clean and pulverize even the toughest obstructions. The chemicals in liquid drain cleaners are toxic, and often eat away at your pipes rather than at clogs. Instead of using store-bought drain cleaners, call our Chesapeake drain cleaning experts for service that always gets the job done.
- Sewer & Drain Line Repair: Whether due to clogs, leaks, corrosion, or general wear and tear, there is a good chance your sewer and drain lines will need to be repaired eventually. That’s where American Mechanical comes in. Watch out for problems in your bathroom sinks, toilets and showers/tubs, since these often indicate a larger problem deep within your sewer line, and make sure to call right away if you believe you need drain and sewer line repairs.
- Sewer & Drain Line Replacement: In the past, drain and sewer line replacements used to be a major hassle. But with modern technology, our drain and sewer pros at American Mechanical can replace your lines quicker and cleaner than ever, leaving less mess on your property. We also work to restore our work area after every service appointment, so your property looks as beautiful as it did when we arrived.
- Sewer Line Inspection: With a video sewer line from American mechanical, you may be able to identify and remove tree roots, broken/cracked lines, and foreign objects, and other obstructions you may never have found otherwise.
Tips to Properly Maintain Your Drains
Maintaining your drains is a key way to keep bigger plumbing issues from developing underneath and in the framework of your home. A bad plumbing clog could cause burst pipes, flooded rooms, and a big mess everywhere else. So it is integral to pay attention to these drains. There are a few great ways to maintain your drains by using preventative services:
- Schedule annual drain cleanings - Calling a professional plumber to come clean out your drains on a yearly basis, or more often if you have a tough water source, can be the easiest way to prevent any sort of drain plugs. They can come to your home and use their pipe snake to check the status of your pipes. The pipe snake is a long and sturdy rod with a camera on the very end. This will give the plumber a great portrait of what is going on below the floor boards.
- Install mesh screens over your drains - By installing wire mesh screens over your drainage points you can keep most of the solid waste that contributes to clogging issues such as hair, sediment, and food waste like bones from meat. These mesh screens are easy to install and not at all intrusive. They will require a bit of cleaning but it is worth it to prevent bigger plumbing issues.
Emergency Plumbing Services in Chesapeake
American Mechanical understands firsthand there are some plumbing services that just can’t wait. That’s why we offer Chesapeake emergency plumbing, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Whether your toilet is overflowing at 3 AM or you need help with a backed up sewer line over the weekend, you can count on our plumbing pros to be there on the same day and get the job done ASAP.
Residential & Commercial Plumbing Services from a Master Licensed Contractor
American Mechanical, Inc. takes pride in helping homeowners and business owners receive the exceptional plumbing services they deserve. As an Angie’s List Super Service Award recipient and a Better Business Bureau-accredited plumbing company, you can count on our Chesapeake plumbers to live up to expectations. Our team strives to get the job done right the first time, and will continue to be there to ensure your essential devices function at peak efficiency even after the job is complete. And with money-saving coupons and affordable financing options to suit any budget, there’s no reason not to make American Mechanical your go-to Chesapeake plumbing company.