Virginia Beach Electrical Repairs
Skilled & Dedicated Electricians Serving You
Most electrical repairs are not DIY projects. Doing your own electrical work is dangerous and can lead to bad wiring, fire hazards, and other substantial threats.
Let the master Virginia Beach electricians at American Mechanical we take care of all your electrical problems—big and small.
Whether you have an outlet that’s not working, you need your generator battery worked on, or you keep tripping your circuit breaker, you can rest assured that we charge by the job, not by the hour. You’ll always get up-front pricing when you choose American Mechanical for your electrical repairs in Virginia Beach.
Our Electrical Repair Services
Whether you need commercial or residential electrical repair, our electricians are ready to help. As always, our goal is to exceed your expectations on every job we perform.
We have responded to many common generator problems, including:
- Cracked generators
- Leaking generators
- Improper engine load
- Radiator damage
- Lack of fuel pressure
- Malfunctioning generator controls and sensors
- Generator power failure
American Mechanical will troubleshoot and thoroughly inspect your entire system to not just fix the generator issue but to find and repair the root of the problem.
Commercial Electrical Repairs
Need a commercial electrician? We can help with the following and more:
- Electrical code corrections to get your building compliant with all Virginia codes
- Lighting repairs, including signs, outdoor lights, and ground lights
- Circuit breaker and panel repairs
- Rewiring, including phone wiring, network wiring, and more
- Security system and fire alarm repairs
Circuit Breaker Repairs
Keep tripping your circuit breakers? We can help with panel changes and upgrades, and can also install dedicated circuitry for your most important appliances.
We have extensive experience helping our Virginia Beach customers with:
- Overloaded circuits
- Ground faults
We’ll make sure you’re not in the dark (unless you want to be!). Our lighting repair services include:
- Ballast replacement for your fluorescent lighting
- Outdoor lighting repair for decks, pools, piers, and more
- Recessed lighting repair
- Switch and dimmer switch repair