Trane Products & Services in Virginia Beach
Servicing the World’s Leading Heating & Cooling Devices
Trane is a leading global provider of indoor comfort systems in the Hampton Roads area. At American Mechanical, we’re Trane Comfort Specialist and install a variety of energy efficient Trane cooling and heating solutions for both residential and commercial applications.
Purchase a Qualifying Trane Heating and Cooling System
These applications include:
- Air conditioners – We sell and install different Trane air conditioning models to meet your home’s unique cooling needs, while saving you money on monthly utility costs.
- Heat pumps – Trane offers heat pumps with up to 19.75 SEER ratings and up to 10.00 HSBF ratings. All of Trane’s heat pump models meet requirements for ENERGY STAR certification.
- Furnaces - Trane offers both gas and oil furnaces to provide the reliable and efficient heat you need, when you need it.
- Parts and accessories – these include Trane-made parts such as coils, air handlers, zoning systems, air cleaners, thermostats, and sensors.
Whether you’re looking to replace an aging heating and cooling system or need an HVAC contractor for a new construction project for your business, the experts at American Mechanical are ready to help with your Trane HVAC installation in Virginia Beach and the surrounding areas.
Trane HVAC Repair
We repair and service all makes and models of HVAC equipment, but as Trane Comfort Specialists, you can rest assured we’ll get your Trane back in working order with minimal disruptions to your business operations or home life.
Along with heating and cooling repair, we will protect your commercial or residential property with drop cloths and clean up after the work is completed. Our first-class service has gained us some of the most positive HVAC reviews in the industry, and we continue to work to improve every day.
Trane HVAC Maintenance
Did you know that most manufacturers require regular maintenance on their HVAC systems in order to value your warranty? According to Trane, “Routine maintenance is required as recommended in the owner’s guide to ensure proper performance of the equipment. Repairs that are required due to lack of routine maintenance are not covered by the Trane Extended Warranty Agreement. Your independent Trane dealer can provide routine maintenance.”
At American Mechanical, we provide customers with regular unit inspections to make sure everything is in proper working order. We will check the power source, ensure all components are clean, and replace filters if necessary.
Why Choose Our Trane Comfort Specialists?
American Mechanical is proud to meet and uphold Trane Comfort Specialist requirements as noted by our commitment to: Being the best in installation, service, customer satisfaction and employee training
to keep up to date with Trane’s latest technology, ensuring that you receive a system that is designed to achieve maximum efficiency, reliability and comfort, as well as a system that delivers the efficiency its ratings promise and that you expect.
In addition, when you work with us, you will receive:
- Upfront pricing
- Free estimates on replacements
- Guarantees on all of our work
- 10-year warranty on qualified systems
Call us today at (757) 347-8549 or fill out a form online to schedule an appointment at your convenience.