Virginia Beach Gas Line Installations
Certified Gas Contractors
Natural gas is a reliable, efficient way to power the heating system and appliances in your home or business. At American Mechanical, our Virginia Beach plumbers specialize in installing natural gas lines throughout the Hampton Roads area holding a master license in gas line services, and all of our staff are trained in the safety and handling of natural gas.
To schedule residential or commercial gas line installation in Virginia Beach, give us a call at (757) 347-8549 or complete one of our easy-to-use contact forms!
Note: If you smell a gas leak, leave the vicinity immediately. Do not turn on any electronic devices or attempt to turn off your gas valves. Once you have reached a safe location, call your local gas company to report the leak.
Our Gas Line Installation Services
Unlike propane and heating oil, natural gas is delivered to homes and commercial properties through underground, buried pipelines. Our gas experts will run gas lines from the meter into your property for new gas services lines from Virginia Natural Gas and install gas lines for any of your appliances.
These can include:
- Fire logs – stay warm and enjoy an indoor fireplace this winter. We’ll install natural gas fire logs in any home or business in the Virginia Beach area.
- Ranges and cooktops – our plumbers will connect your range or cooktop to your natural gas hookup.
- Tank water heaters – natural gas powers hot water heaters in order to provide warm water throughout bathrooms, sinks, showers, etc.
- Furnaces – we’ll connect your gas furnace to a newly installed gas line to ensure efficient heating during cooler months.
- Home standby generators – never be caught without power again. During a power outage a standby generator will provide power.
- Outdoor gas grills – many homeowners build beautiful outdoor grills, but still use propane to fuel their grills. Let American Mechanical install a gas line directly to your grill.
- Outdoor fire pits – don’t worry about finding tinder or keeping wood dry. Let one of our master licensed plumbers install a natural gas line to your outdoor fire pit!
- Pool heaters – we’ll connect your pool heater to a natural gas line so you can enjoy your pool before and after the summer months.
Visit our financing page to learn about different payment options!