Portsmouth Generator Installation
Equipping Businesses & Homes with Reliable Backup Power
Blackouts, whether planned or unplanned, can seriously hinder the operations of your home or business. From losing access to essential equipment to being left in the dark to dealing with spoiled food to suffering through storm conditions without functioning HVAC equipment, power outages are the last thing you should ever have to worry about. At American Mechanical, our team is here to help you say goodbye to power outages once and for all. We offer professional, reliable generator installation services in Portsmouth. We believe it is incredibly important for all homes and businesses to be equipped with backup power during blackouts so that you can avoid damaged equipment, loss of productivity, and any other problems associated with outages.
Benefits of Installing a Generator
Being left without power is not only inconvenient, but also quite dangerous. With so much of our daily lives revolving around electrical appliances, power outages can bring everything to a screeching halt. If you never want to deal with a frustrating and inconvenient power outage again, you need to schedule generator installation in Portsmouth.
Some of the benefits of installing a generator include:
- Helps you stay comfortable and safe during times of emergency
- Prevents the spoiling of your refrigerated and frozen food
- Prevents damage to your electrical appliances
- Increases the value of your home
- Delivers automatic, reliable power during an outage
- Prevents loss of productivity
- Provides peace of mind
Types of Generators
If you’ve decided it’s time to install a generator in your home or business, you need to consider your options.
There are two types of generators to choose from:
- Standby generators: A standby generator is permanently installed outside a home or business and is hooked up to your gas lines. Because they are hooked up to your gas lines, they are able to start up automatically when your power goes out.
- Portable generators: A portable generator is not permanently hooked up to your home or business. It can be moved around from place to place and must be manually started and stopped. It needs to be refilled with gas or fuel every few hours
Our generator experts will help you determine whether a standby generator or portable generator is right for you. We will inspect your home or business, work closely with you to determine your electrical needs, and select the best system for your space.
Signs You Need Generator Repair
Because your generator has the important job of keeping your property powered during an outage, it is crucial that you regularly inspect and maintain it. We recommend starting up your generator on a regular basis to be sure it is working properly and ready to power your property when you need it most.
If you notice any of the following signs during one of your regular inspections, you need to schedule generator repair:
- Your system has troubles starting up or staying on
- You aren’t getting enough power when your system is running
- Your system is leaking
- There are visible signs of rust on your system
- The buttons on your system are damaged
- The diagnostic report indicates that something is wrong
No matter the issue you are facing with your generator, our repair team can get it back up and running in no time. From minor issues to full system replacements, our team makes generator services as easy as can be.
The Team That Can’t Be Beat
Backed by decades of service experience, American Mechanical, Inc. has forged relationships with the leading generator brands in the industry. That means we are able to provide you with top-performing equipment at a great price. Our Portsmouth generator installation team is proud to offer Generac generators to homes and businesses throughout the area. Since 1959, Generac has produced the highest quality backup power generators and delivered the most reliable backup generator solutions. The name Generac has become synonymous with exceptional performance, which is why we are very proud to pass these products on to our valued customers.
Call (757) 347-8549 to schedule generator installation in Portsmouth.