Tankless Water Heater Services in Virginia Beach
Keeping Hampton Roads Comfortable
Water Heater Installation & Replacement
Need a new water heater installed in Virginia Beach? Trust the experts at American Mechanical. We install both tankless and traditional water heaters by brands like Rinnai and Navien.
The best way to make sure your plumbing equipment works as safely and efficiently as possible is to have it installed by a professional. We will provide you with a quote before we start work, so you’ll know exactly what you can expect to pay.
You should replace your water heater if:
- Your current model is not energy efficient
- The replacement parts are hard to find
- The repair costs will exceed what it would cost to buy a new water heater
Why Go Tankless?
There are many benefits to replacing your traditional tank water heater with a tankless one, including:
- Energy savings — tankless water heaters by Navien come with up to a 0.97 Energy Factor—making them the most energy efficient water heaters available.
- Money savings — with energy savings comes money savings for you—the homeowner. Some units allow you to cut your annual energy costs in half!
- Space saving — many tankless water heaters can be mounted on your wall—saving you ample floor space in your home.
- Longevity — our units come with a 15-20 year warranty.
- Endless hot water — you’ll never have to worry about running out of hot water when you’re showering or washing your dishes.
- Cleaner water — since your water isn’t stored in a tank, you don’t have to worry about scale or rust build up.
Which Navien Tankless Water Heater Is Right for You?
Navien offers three different series of gas tankless water heaters the NPE-A Series, the NPE-S Series, and the NR Series. Whether you’re looking for a commercial or residential hot water heater, Navien has options available for both indoor and outdoor installation that operate up to 199,900 BTU/H. All models are ENERGY STAR ® qualified and AHRI certified. Our Virginia Beach water heater experts at American Mechanical can help you determine which Navien product is best for your home or building and your budget.
Save Money with a Rinnai Tankless Water Heater
How can a Rinnai Tankless Water Heater save you money on your energy bills? Unlike a traditional water heater with a tank, which heats and reheats that tank of water all day long, a tankless water heater only heats water when you need it.
According to Rinnai’s estimated annual energy cost comparison, while a 40-gallon electric tank will cost you around $585 a year and a 40-gallon gas tank will cost you around $284 a year, a Rinnai RL94i will cost you around $201 a year!
Tankless Water Heater Repair in Virginia Beach
We offer professional tankless water heater repair and our master plumbers can fix any problem—from leaks to no hot water and more.
When you choose us for tankless water heater repair, you’ll benefit from our:
- 24-hour emergency support
- One flat fee for plumbing service
- Guaranteed quality
- Commitment to energy efficiency
- Master plumbers who can solve your toughest problems
Our lines are open 24/7. Call (757) 347-8549 to have a dedicated plumber dispatched to your home the minute you need one.